What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a strategic copywriter. Someone who likes to tell stories, and document them in written words. You get excited when you help people tell their story by mapping out content strategies, writing blogs, emails, ebooks, videoscripts, etc.. And you look forward to working in a fast-moving agency environment.
We’re looking for someone who can support our entire client portfolio, which consists of household brands like Dockx, Connections, Royal Botania, Sleepworld, and more.
You are someone who :
- Likes to tell stories and document them in the written word. You love to write copy for ebooks, whitepapers, blogs, videoscripts, landing pages, etc.
- Has a full-time availability (37.5 hours).
- Has a full professional understanding of both Dutch & English.
- Works organized and can manage projects for him/herself. You’ll be in direct contact with clients.
- Is flexible and able to prioritize in a fast-moving agency environment.
- Can (and loves to) switch between different sectors, from retail to banking and ICT to pharma.
Why join us?
BossData is a data-driven marketing consulting agency. We want to make digital marketing so important that even the CEO wants to ‘get it’ while fostering an environment in which people become the best version of themselves.
Your most important tasks & responsibilities:
- You’re a highly-proactive, self-starter capable of independently leading several projects.
- You establish a clear marketing content strategy, creating relevant content on all digital touch points for our client’s customers. Content repurposing, frameworks like the ‘hub-help-hero’ model, pillar content, etc. have no secrets for you!
- You support our 30+ digital performance marketers with content creation. Collaboration with the entire team is crucial here.
- Your content strategies tackle propositions that resonate with the target audience we go after.
- You evaluate the content, analyse the results and suggest tests and improvements based on the insights.
- You follow up new evolutions in content marketing and can’t wait to test them out.
- You’ll write blogs, ebooks/whitepapers, social media text ads, movie scripts. Basically all things copy-related.
Everyone at BossData :
- Has a lot to say about the direction the company and our creative team is heading;
- Gets a personal growth plan;
- Has unlimited paid holidays;
- Has loads of feedback moments (weekly, monthly, quarterly);
- Is the boss of his/her own agenda, you do not have to log hours;
- Is in direct contact with their clients, there are no account managers to hold your hands.
- Can choose to work from home or not (if they exited onboarding of 6 months);
- Is empowered to set out their own path. We highly empower intrapreneurship (we help/invest in colleagues who want to set up their own business).
Besides this, we do loads of activities together, ranging from a casual Friday beer to an all-paid company trip to the south of France/Portugal), etc.
Send in your application, and we’ll talk soon!
Maybe we’ll be everything you love and nothing you don’t
There are a million reasons to love us, though we believe these will do the trick
Flexible work hours
Whether you’re a night rider or an early bird, you’ll fit in!
Take as many vacation days as you want. Yes seriously, as many as you want.
We reward you with a fair wage and sweet fringe benefits on top.
Hot dog Thursdays, monthly team nights, milestone celebrations etc.
Team outings & parties
Lots of fun times ahead inside the office... and outside.
Friends have lunch together, and so should we.