Senior Digital Marketeer
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior Digital Consultant with 3+ years of experience. You’ll be working in a direct relationship with our clients and partners. You will use your analytical skills to grow and develop our client’s businesses. You are someone who owns and drives the performance and results for our clients’ digital investments in relevant channels.
Why join us?
BossData is a data-driven marketing consulting agency. We want to make digital marketing so important that even the CEO wants to ‘get it’ while fostering an environment in which people become the best version of themselves.
We look for someone who :
- is a highly-proactive, self-starter capable of independently leading several projects with limited direction.
- is up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- has 3+ years of proven working experience in digital marketing. Agency experience is not required. A fresh point of view might spice things up!
- enjoys sharing her/his knowledge with others within your team, either spontaneously or in the form of a small training course.
- finds the way in a multitude of information & data, where others get lost.
- has a track record of doing cool innovative stuff at previous work experiences.
- loves to monitor campaign performance within the channel, evaluates, tests, and optimizes channel performance.
- has deep knowledge within Google Ads, Facebook Ads, YouTube, DV360/Campaign Manager, and Google Analytics.
- has experience in managing and leading complex, performance-oriented marketing strategies across the funnel.
- has proficiency in presenting strategic solutions and ideas to clients and internal teams in a digestible and compelling way.
Everyone at BossData :
- has a lot to say about the direction the company is heading;
- gets a personal growth plan;
- has unlimited paid holidays;
- has loads of feedback moments (weekly, monthly, quarterly);
- is the boss of his/her own agenda, you do not have to log hours;
- is in direct contact with their clients, there are no account managers to hold your hands.
- can choose to work from home or not (if they exited onboarding of 6 months);
- is empowered to set out their own path. We highly empower intrapreneurship (we help/invest in colleagues who want to set up their own business).
Besides this we do loads of activities together, ranging from a casual friday beer to an all paid company trip to the south of France), etc.
Maybe we’ll be everything you love and nothing you don’t
There are a million reasons to love us, though we believe these will do the trick
Flexible work hours
Whether you’re a night rider or an early bird, you’ll fit in!
Take as many vacation days as you want. Yes seriously, as many as you want.
We reward you with a fair wage and sweet fringe benefits on top.
Hot dog Thursdays, monthly team nights, milestone celebrations etc.
Team outings & parties
Lots of fun times ahead inside the office... and outside.
Friends have lunch together, and so should we.