Marketplace Account Manager
Marketplaces like Bol, Amazon, and Zalando own 47% of global online retail. And it’s share keeps growing. That is why we’re looking for someone who can help our clients earn more on these marketplaces by improving their presence on them. Sounds exciting right? It is ! That’s why you’re getting pumped just reading this. And why you’re probably the right kind of person for the job. The BossData team has been carefully assembled from seasoned marketplace experts, ever-curious go-getters and motivated creatives that have the ambition to make BossData the number 1 marketplace agency in Belgium. Will you help us make that dream come true?
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Marketplace account manager. You’ll be working in a direct relationship with our clients and partners. You will use your analytical skills to grow and develop our client’s businesses. You are someone who owns and drives the performance and results for our clients’ digital investments in relevant channels.
Why BossData? Because everyone :
- has a lot to say about the direction the company is heading;
- gets a personal growth plan;
- has unlimited paid holidays;
- has loads of feedback moments (weekly, monthly, quarterly);
- is the boss of his/her own agenda, you do not have to log hours;
- is in direct contact with their clients, there are no account managers to hold your hands.
- can choose to work from home or not
- is empowered to set out their own path. We highly empower intrapreneurship (we help/invest in colleagues who want to set up their own business).
Besides this we do loads of activities together, ranging from a casual Friday beer to an all paid company trip to the south of France), etc.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding the values and ambitions of your client, to better map his/her potential on the platforms;
- Keeping your client up to date about marketplace performance and insights.
- Optimizing turnover, analyzing sales, collections, and margins, and following up accordingly;
- Managing, controlling and creating content across all relevant marketplaces;
- Utilizing the right advertising tools and setting up campaigns focused on sales;
- Managing marketplace product feeds and stocks to ensure optimal visibility and stock levels;
- Identifying opportunities on existing and new marketplaces and connecting them;
- Being constantly aware of all new rules, trends, and developments within relevant platforms like bol.com, Amazon, Zalando, C-Discount, etc. ;
- Adapting to the different way of working in different countries;
- Working closely with Sales, Purchase, Marketing, and Design departments;
- Converting growth objectives into concrete actions, agreements and evaluations with partners.
The first 6 months are reserved for onboarding you. During these months you will become familiar with BossData’s way of work on marketplaces. You will be working alongside your designated buddy on several clients. She/he will teach you the ins-and-outs of marketplace marketing and it’s tools. After this onboarding process you’ll start taking full ownership of several of your own clients.
Check out which companies you will be helping here.
Do you get a warm & tingling sensation when reading this job offer? Then chase that feeling ! Fill in the form below. We’d love to get in touch.
Maybe we’ll be everything you love and nothing you don’t
There are a million reasons to love us, though we believe these will do the trick
Flexible work hours
Whether you’re a night rider or an early bird, you’ll fit in!
Take as many vacation days as you want. Yes seriously, as many as you want.
We reward you with a fair wage and sweet fringe benefits on top.
Hot dog Thursdays, monthly team nights, milestone celebrations etc.
Team outings & parties
Lots of fun times ahead inside the office... and outside.
Friends have lunch together, and so should we.