Management & HR Assistant (part-time, 20h / week)
What will your duties be?
- You manage office supply inventory.
- You are responsible for some receptionist duties (greeting customers, answering direct calls, ..)
- You develop office policies and ensure they are properly adhered to.
- You organize team meetings, team build-ups, and corporate events.
- You manage office budgets (food, plants, ..).
- You maintain contacts with employees, suppliers, prospects, and clients.
- You organize introduction programs for new employees.
- You prepare, process, check and analyze monthly salary data.
- You follow up on outstanding invoices (accounts receivable management)
In short, you form the ‘backbone’ of the organization together with co-founder Thomas Struijk.
Preferably you have a Bachelor’s degree and experience with payroll. A word of English and knowledge of MS Office will help you.
Why join us?
BossData is a data-driven marketing consulting agency. We want to make digital marketing so important that even the CEO wants to ‘get it’ while fostering an environment in which people become the best version of themselves.
Who the hell is BossData? Scan this deck for a quick intro. https://bit.ly/3bxpdy7
Want to know more about our company culture? Read this deck (our culture is quite .. different) https://bit.ly/2XAtEQH
Maybe we’ll be everything you love and nothing you don’t
There are a million reasons to love us, though we believe these will do the trick
Flexible work hours
Whether you’re a night rider or an early bird, you’ll fit in!
Take as many vacation days as you want. Yes seriously, as many as you want.
We reward you with a fair wage and sweet fringe benefits on top.
Hot dog Thursdays, monthly team nights, milestone celebrations etc.
Team outings & parties
Lots of fun times ahead inside the office... and outside.
Friends have lunch together, and so should we.