Junior SEO Copywriter
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a creative and detail-oriented Junior SEO Copywriter to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for writing compelling content optimized for search engines. As a Junior SEO Copywriter, you will collaborate with our marketing and content teams to produce high-quality copy that drives organic traffic and engages our audience.
We’re looking for someone who can support our entire client portfolio, which consists of household brands like Dockx, Connections, Royal Botania, Sleepworld, and more.
- Native Dutch + advanced English.
Why join us?
BossData is a data-driven marketing consulting agency. We want to make digital marketing so important that even the CEO wants to ‘get it’ while fostering an environment in which people become the best version of themselves.
You are someone who :
- Possesses excellent writing skills with a keen eye for grammar, punctuation, and syntax.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of SEO principles and how they apply to content creation. Don’t worry if you are not a pro yet. We’ll teach you!
- Exhibits creativity and can generate innovative ideas for content that resonate with our target audience.
- Has strong research skills and can gather information from various sources to support writing projects.
- Is highly organized and can manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Shows a willingness to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment, staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in SEO and content marketing.
Everyone at BossData :
- Has a lot to say about the direction the company and our creative team is heading;
- Gets a personal growth plan;
- Has unlimited paid holidays;
- Has loads of feedback moments (weekly, monthly, quarterly);
- Is the boss of his/her own agenda, you do not have to log hours;
- Is in direct contact with their clients, there are no account managers to hold your hands.
- Can choose to work from home or not (if they exited onboarding of 6 months);
- Is empowered to set out their own path. We highly empower intrapreneurship (we help/invest in colleagues who want to set up their own business).
Besides this, we do loads of activities together, ranging from a casual Friday beer to an all-paid company trip to the south of France/Portugal), etc.
Send in your application, and we’ll talk soon!
Maybe we’ll be everything you love and nothing you don’t
There are a million reasons to love us, though we believe these will do the trick
Flexible work hours
Whether you’re a night rider or an early bird, you’ll fit in!
Take as many vacation days as you want. Yes seriously, as many as you want.
We reward you with a fair wage and sweet fringe benefits on top.
Hot dog Thursdays, monthly team nights, milestone celebrations etc.
Team outings & parties
Lots of fun times ahead inside the office... and outside.
Friends have lunch together, and so should we.