BossData is doing well and we are looking for a digital marketer to join us. We are looking for someone with a logical mind that can make thorough & good connections. Do you need to have experience? No of course not (all tough we do like it off-course).
You should like to learn, dare to take the initiative and be a go-getter. In your internship you will work alongside BossData employees. You will get a taste for the real deal. You will help manage campaigns in Google, Facebook, Instagram etc. You can also expect to be helping with building dashboards, reporting for our clients. We will train you in the same manner as regular employees so you become a part of the team.
We greatly appreciate creativity, risk-taking and innovation. If you have a nice idea, then we are more than open to thinking along and giving you the chance to work it out. We are very transparent and this translates among other things into the fact that everyone has access to our own financials, wages, etc. We take important decisions, such as who we hire at BossData, together because we want everyones involvement and participation.
We challenge ourselves by being critical, questioning things and we expect that from you too! Are you eager to learn and do you want to keep improving yourself? Then you have come to the right place. We give everyone great responsibilities, combined with maximum freedom and trust it will manage itself. You talk to customers right away, you can negotiate with them and you get full access to their business.
- You have a healthy insight into business management.
- You need to be available fulltime over a period of 3- 6 months.
- You are entrepreneurial and that is expressed because you like to take the initiative.
- You continuously develop your expertise by keeping an eye out for new developments in your field.
- You are very strong in communication, both in speech and writing.
- You analyse strongly and reason logically.
- You are strong in planning and problem-solving thinking.
- You are an ‘out of the box’ thinker and you go beyond the obvious ideas to obtain the best solution.
- You can work independently, but also function well in a team.
- You are an honest person and someone who wants to commit.
Maybe we’ll be everything you love and nothing you don’t
There are a million reasons to love us, though we believe these will do the trick
Flexible work hours
Whether you’re a night rider or an early bird, you’ll fit in!
Take as many vacation days as you want. Yes seriously, as many as you want.
We reward you with a fair wage and sweet fringe benefits on top.
Hot dog Thursdays, monthly team nights, milestone celebrations etc.
Team outings & parties
Lots of fun times ahead inside the office... and outside.
Friends have lunch together, and so should we.