What are we looking for?
At BossData, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a new business developer to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal new business developers have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Why join us?
BossData is a data-driven marketing consulting agency. We want to make digital marketing so important that even the CEO wants to ‘get it’, all this while fostering an environment in which people can become the best version of themselves. We assist digitally mature companies who are willing to even further professionalize their digital marketing efforts (e.g. Corona Direct, Kwantum, BetFirst, Furnified, WWF, etc.).
- Who the hell is BossData? Scan this deck for a quick intro. https://bit.ly/3bxpdy7
- Want to know more about our company culture? Read this deck (our culture is quite .. different) https://bit.ly/2XAtEQH
- Apply now and tell your mom about your new job at BossData. https://vimeo.com/545484351
You will be responsible for:
- generating leads and building relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- prospecting through phone calls, emails and social media.
- identifying prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- representing our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs,
- proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market.
- managing and maintaining a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps.
- identifying best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook.
- being a prospects’ first touchpoint with the company.
- creating prospect lists to which we can reach out.
Business Developers add value during the prospects’ first interactions with the company. You’ll work together with and report to a sales manager on weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
We look for someone who :
- is a highly-proactive, self-starter capable of independently leading several projects with limited direction;
- has a strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization;
- has a Bachelor’s degree;
- has strong communication skills via phone and email;
- has a couple of years of experience, but this is not a must if you can showcase your eagerness;
- is fluent in Dutch & English, a strong knowledge of French is an absolute plus;
- has experience in developing existing accounts as well as in breaking new ground and finding new customers;
- is proactive, results-oriented and able to take a long-term approach;
- is not afraid to speak up and speak your mind;
- is a good team worker that always has the business’ goals and interests in mind;
- is a realist, you know what you are selling and you keep our needs and the clients’ needs top of mind.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotes;
- Proficiency with CRM software packages.
Maybe we’ll be everything you love and nothing you don’t
There are a million reasons to love us, though we believe these will do the trick
Flexible work hours
Whether you’re a night rider or an early bird, you’ll fit in!
Take as many vacation days as you want. Yes seriously, as many as you want.
We reward you with a fair wage and sweet fringe benefits on top.
Hot dog Thursdays, monthly team nights, milestone celebrations etc.
Team outings & parties
Lots of fun times ahead inside the office... and outside.
Friends have lunch together, and so should we.